Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This is it...the day I've been waiting for.


I woke up this morning and it 'felt' different. I repacked my suitcases...again. But I knew all I needed was what I had. I just needed to get there. I had asked that we go to my favorite eating establishment for lunch prior to going up to the MTC. Cafe Rio! So we met Grandpa and Marilyn there too. We always have such a great time together. It helped me keep calm, and not worry. Sorta.

Running around before we left the house.
Am I ready? "I was BORN ready!"

Oh. My. GOSH! I almost forgot my Cons!

Kenz, Grandpa, Marilyn, Lindsay & Me.

I am soooo happy! Another hour...

My Aunt Shannon, Mom's little sister.

Time to say goodbye to Grandpa & Marilyn.
My Grandpa is wearing his Ponder Steak House
hat that he got when he came to Texas. :)

Hugs are under-rated. I'm a lucky girl.


McKenzie, Lindsay, Me and Aunt Shan.

Mom and Me.

Lunch time was over in no time at all. It was so good. Has anyone EVER had a bad meal at Cafe Rio? Oh wow...it was time to hug Grandpa and Marilyn and say goodbye. You can only take one car to the MTC so I said goodbye to them there. They are the most wonderful and supportive Grandparents. I love them.

Sister Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment