Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Surprise!

Yes, that is exactly what the text said that I got today..."Surprise!"

Our great neighbors across the street just entered the MTC in Provo last week. They are senior couple Elder & Sister Moore, and they are headed to Ghana, Africa. The Moore's are neat people and Jered has been their home-teacher for quite some time. Brother Moore and Jered are buds. Jered even used to take their dog Abbey on walks all the time before Abbey went to live with their son. Their youngest son, his wife, and their baby daughter are living in the house while Moore's serve their Mission. Tiffany is pregnant with their 2nd child, a boy. Her shower is coming up, and I've been playing... and having some fun in my sewing room.

I wrote to Cassi at the MTC last week and asked her if she'd seen the Moore's at all. But got no reply. I figured with as many people as there are in the MTC right now they might be there but may not see much of each other since they are in different Zones. But then today I got this as a text on my phone:

Sister Pam Moore with Hermana Dodge
05 March, 2013
 
How fun to be able to see friends from Texas. What a great thing to share...seeing someone from your very own Ward family. :) Thanks Brooks! (I assume he is the one behind the camera phone.) I know they are a LOT less strict with the Senior Missionaries regarding these things. And today...I'm thankful!
 
 
Momma D
 
 
PS- Here is a glimpse of the baby quilt I am making for Tiffany's baby. I'll show a finished product when I get the quilting finished and the binding on.
 


The fabric line is called, 'Meadow Friends'
by- Moda. It has frogs, flies, lizards, etc.
Great for a Texas baby right?

No comments:

Post a Comment